2010-06-15

Introduction :3

Hello n_____n

Me is making a blog.

I'm at school.

=__='

But I think I'll go home soon.

Anyway, my name is Ichigo.
I don't wanna say if I'm male or female - cuz it's fun.
I have brown eyes and pink'n'dark brown hair.
I use lenses (today; red & grey), but sometimes I don't.
I have Facebook, MySpace and MSN. (I use Facebook a LOT.)
I listen to a lot of music - I'm addicted :3.
My favourite music is Visual Kei/Jrock.

My top 5 musicians are,
the GazettE
Dir en grey
exist trace
Antic Cafe
miyavi.

But I listen to many, many different musicians, not only Japanese.

I HATE Kpop.

I live in a little city in Greenland.
About 3.000-4.000 people live in this city.
Woohoo. P A R T Y. =='

My favourite brands are SEX POT ReVeNGe, Deorart and Vivienne Westwood.

I'm about 172~174 cm tall.

I wear makeup. XD LOL!

Well..
That's all ne >.<







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar