I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS = >;D
I keep making that smiley 24/7! >;D
LOL!
I'm at school! AND IT'S LIKE.
FUN?! o_O
That's cuz I'm with LuLu.
And......
HAHAHHA.
We keep singing "lalalalalalalalalala..." XDDDDD We're really random!!!
And we didn't make anything at school today! NOTHING!
In the morning.. weee... talked. For about 2 hours >;D
And then in English class we watched 'The fourth kind'.
And LuLu was in shock, LOL!
But I was bored, and my ass hurted =D Cuz the chair I was sitting on was HAAARD. Me didn't liike!! D:
And now, in Greenlandic class, we're at the computer-room - and guess what? THE COMPUTERS SUCK ASS! But this one I'm using can show Japanese signs (Hiragana, katakana & kanji, u know neh?).
But before we went to the computer-room, I was spamming some paper because I forgot my book 'Naleqqat'. ... ahha, I was sitting next to LuLu..
and and!! NUNNI LOST HER CHEWING GUM AND LULU BURST OUUT IN LAUGHTER! ! I was like 'WTF U LAUGHING AT ?!!!' and then she told me the story about Nunni and the not-so-happy-to-be-in-Nunnis-mouth chewinggum.
Then I started laughing too ne, ;D
OMG LULU IS PLAYING SOME WEIRD 'PIKOPIKO' game. It's weird.
The guys are playin some... Idk... Call of duty? O_O
and I'm just blogging ;D
OHH!!!
And when we were on our way to school, after being in Pisiffik and buying lunch, (me and Kristian), there was some guys who looked at me and was like 'ewww loook at the hair!'.. Kristian was really mad atthem, lol! xD
Oh well.
There's this really cute picture of Uruha (i think) without makeup on this computer!!!
ME WANNA SHOW !
Well.
I cam't find it *baka*!!!!!!!!!
AHAHA I HAVE TO GO, NE
BAIBAI! ^____^
me luv u all xDDDD
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar