Damn.. I'm having a f*cking sore throat.
It's saturday . . .
No school for me [and everyone else in Greenland] on monday~!
It's some weird Greenland blabla day.
Ahh, I've found some really cool fluffy legwarmers on Punkshop.dk!
I want them.
And I'm also gonna order SEX POT ReVeNGe sunglasses from CDJapan! [and other stuffs, cd's, dvd's, magazines and apparel].
But I don't think my mom gonna allow me to buy from Punkshop, and I don't understand why.
But I will make her say yes, MUAHAHAH! *evil laugh*
Ohh, and I found a translation for the weird becoming-a-Heresy-member-thing on Facebook! (by Emiko 'reichan' Shigenoi Akira? Don't really remember).
I'll become a member. My mom said I can become a member if I want to~ Sankyuu okasan :3
Gyuu..
Now I have to drink a loot of tea because of the sore throat.
-__-'
Not that I hate tea,
I like tea.
..
Lol,
I was really bored yesterday before going to bed,
I wrote a lot of random stuff in Greenlandic! xD
"X Japan - Tears ua' tusarnaarp' LAST LIVE-iminngaannersoq taanna massakkut tusarnaangara >;D Hideto Matsumoto-p last live-a X JAPAN-kkut ilagalugit. Tokyo Dome-imi koncertertitsipput inuit 50,000 sinnerlugit.
Ua linsikka pinnersaatikkalu peeriarlugit, kingutigissariarlugalu innaannalerpunga...
LOL.
Soormitaava ilaa una allakkinga?
Makes no sense~ (or, it does, somehow, but it's all mixed up! Dx HAHAHA!!!)
OMG KYO! ERINANGIK! <3 ASAVAKKIIITTTTTT..!!!"
Translation:
"I listen to X Japan - Tears, the one from the LAST LIVE >;D Hideto Matsumotos last live with X JAPAN. They played the concert in Tokyo Dome for over 50,000 people.
I will go to bed after taking off my lenses and makeup and after brushing my teeth. LOL. Hmm, why am I writing this, ne?
Makes no sense~ (or, ir does, somehow, but it's all mixed up! Dx)
OMG KYO!! WONDERFUL VOICE! <3 I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU...!!!"
It's WAAAAAY longer than this, and I'm also writing about the GazettE o_O And Denmark XD
..
Ehhe, wtf? xD
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar